skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Just-Jared-notsilence
Home
About
HTML / CSS
JS / jQuery
jQuery
JS
PHP
MySQL
XSLT
Ajax
Portfolio
By category
PHP
MySQL
XSLT
Ajax
By tag name
captcha
gallery
animation
Contact
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Posted by
Unknown
at
2:13 PM
Facebook
Twitter
StumbleUpon
Digg
Delicious
Reddit
Technorati
You might also like:
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Popular Posts
Fine print
We all remember the ruckus when a while back the President let out with the comment that "the private sector's doing fine." Th...
In flight entertainment
Found my self in something of an exchange with a conservative friend. I'd been watching him post exuberant status updates on facebook in...
Malice towards none
Well, Presidents Day is upon us and those so inclined might take a moment to look back at the presidents that the holiday is meant to commem...
A thousand words
The old saying goes that a picture is worth a thousand words. And I know it's true. One thing that I have made a daily a practice of ove...
Thank you, gentlemen
Well the twenty foot stares in ten foot rooms have been the rule of the day for me, today. And it may be that way for me for a while. Sighs....
History
"I am what time, circumstance, history, have made of me, certainly, but I am also, much more than that. So are we all." ~ James ...
Americans for Prosperity... democracy, not so much
A few years of years back, inadvertently, I offended a couple of acquaintances of mine here in my home town of Holliston, Massachusetts. I w...
Grace
We fast approach the big day of the big meal,football games, and —for many— some awkward and/or contentious conversation. The different gene...
There Are Too Many
This piece was originally published in the MetroWest Daily News on Memorial Day, 2006 at which time 2,606 American soldiers had died in Iraq...
Political Junkies Hitting the Books for March and April
Holliston DTC's Political Junkies Book Club has already taken on some challenging issues and thought provoking authors. Religion in pol...
Blogger templates
Blogger news
Blogroll
Labels
opinion
(2)
Opinion/Essay
(97)
short fiction
(1)
songs/poetry
(17)
0 comments:
Post a Comment